Monday, October 13, 2008

day twenty


This one wasn't too hard...it was already all in one place and ready to go. I just had to put it in a box and send it off. I had even decided what I was going to do with them already...in this case, donate them to the AIDS Healthcare foundation. I just had to make sure all my data was off of them (although it can still be gotten off by a determined person I think), but I did the best I could. I did keep one extra phone for emergencies.
I seriously need to make a trip to goodwill today after work, because I don't know how much of the stuff that hasn't gone straight into the garbage they will take. I think they take books and clothes, but I'm not that sure about the other stuff. We'll see, and I'll report back here.

Update: The Salvation Army took the dartboard, the VCR, the banjo, my old clothes, and all the old books, although they somewhat balked at the books. This place looks like the place I'll start to put together a halloween costume. ;-)

No comments: