Thursday, October 9, 2008

day fifteen



All this stuff came from the top of my dresser. I've been wanting to do something about this for awhile, and occasionally I do clean it up, but usually as soon as it gets cleaned, it starts to collect more stuff. There are old bus cards, phone numbers and business cards which I'll never need or use, a coupon for a free drink at Frank's (those cards get around more than a slutty ex-girlfriend), some random sunglasses that aren't mine, and coin rollers, which I used to use, but it turns out these days if you take change into a bank, they just unroll it and put it into the coin counter anyway. Plus other stuff--as usual, more junk I don't need or want, but never made time to get rid of. The pictures below are the 'before' and 'after' pics of my dresser -- what an improvement. The simple fact that messy areas of my house are getting cleaned up is almost worth it, even if I weren't getting rid of all this junk as well.

BEFORE


AFTER

No comments: