Friday, October 24, 2008

day twenty-nine


Not a single one of these socks has its twin. Every single one is a solo sock. I did find two when I laid them out that matched, so score there. I think at this point I'm beyond any sort of logical explanation as to why I kept 9 unmatched socks hanging around. Really, what can you even do with unmatched socks? There are actually a lot of ideas, I liked the idea of using it as a swiffer pad or making a catnip bag out of it.
The last day is coming up. I'm pretty much out of ideas at this point; I'm down to the junk I do want to keep, while the junk I don't want to keep is gone. Looking around the house, I can't see any piles that I haven't decimated or eliminated, and it seems like since the beginning this blog has been about getting rid of not just one or two things, but piles and piles of things, and I think they are all gone. What's it gonna be?

No comments: