Monday, October 13, 2008

day nineteen


Before I start today's post, I'd just like to let you know where I got this idea from. I had heard of a project called "100 things", and this was my derivation on that theme. But the idea is the same...declutter your life.
So today's items are some things that have been just sitting around the house that I likely won't use. I still haven't planted anything in either of these containers (which was presumably why I was keeping them), plus they would probably both need holes drilled in them, and I don't have a drill. Also, I didn't purchase either of these items, they just ended up in my possession. (The tall one used to hold my umbrella, which is missing now, and the other was a planter for a plant that died a few years ago.) Buh-bye. and buh-bye.

No comments: