Friday, September 26, 2008

day three



Time to clean out the kitchen. Old peanut butter (I honestly didn't know it expired), a tupperware container that has a torn lid, an old silverware caddy, condiments, MRE's my sister gave me after Katrina (those things should be fine for a LONG time but if I haven't eaten it by now, it's not getting eaten). I did save the MRE napkin which is folded up about as small as a napkin can be. I have no idea what a lint remover was doing in my kitchen, but it doesn't work so I got rid of it. I also got rid of 2(!) christmas-themed cups (how did I end up with two?) and more crap that has no business being in my ktichen (e.g., old cat medicine bottle, flaxseed caps, a refrigerator roulette game I'll never play). So far, so good! Sorry for the picture quality, I will attempt to be better next time.

No comments: